Mothers Day is pretty over rated at this point. I am sure Elana appreciates me but she is not quite able to express her feelings. She is just starting to smile but that is not consistent. Leaf got me an awesome picture frame though. The frame has spots for Elana's monthly pictures through her first year. On top of that Leaf let me sleep in which was GREAT. I feel so rejuvenated right now. I think in turn he realizes that being alone with an infant is not all fun and games. In seven weeks that was really the first time he was fully alone with Elana. He mentioned it was hard to eat or go to the bathroom....I had no sympathy.
So maybe next year will be more fun....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Some will say the smiling is gas... I don't know if I agree with that though.
Your welcome for the heads up and I hear yah on the Meercat Manor, that show is deep!
Post a Comment