Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hannah Monatana...

Okay, so I know I spelled Montana wrong but that is what Camryn calls her. Since moving to Livermore I have learned about a lot of TV shows I never watched before. The Suite Life of Zack and Cody is not that bad actually.

So Cam is crazy about Hannah Montana and she wanted to dress Elana up in the outfit. I allowed the headband but that was all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe it is "suite life of zack and cody"... because they live in a suite. But it also refers to their "cool lifestyle," as well. You see its a homonym..homon..nevermind.

I have never watched the show and it doesn't air here. Why I know that..

Anonymous said...

Didn't see the picture before.. this is the first time Elana is a spitting image of you :) Reminds me of your sesame street photo when you were a kid