Monday, September 24, 2007

Introducing Peanut

Now to the true purpose of this blog...Peanut. I wanted to start the blog to chronicle our adventures in parenting. The first week in August I was feeling "funny." My boobs hurt, I had food poisoning, and well you know the rest. So I took a test...which was positive. I took the test before Leaf got home and tried to pretend nothing was up. I wanted to surprise Leaf at dinner. The only problem was I am a slob and threw all the evidence out BUT the instructions which Leaf found. It still was a surprise and obviously he was pretty happy.

2 comments:

deannederego said...

It is nice that leaf wore and outfit that matches the pregnancy test. He is so fashion forward :P

Signed, Auntie Shannie said...

Donna! What's going on? No posts the entire month of June! What the heck guy?