
It just so turns out that I know my doctor...and well she knows me even better now. When I lost my job I lost my insurance. Luckily Leaf has coverage for both of us through UC Davis. So I contacted Jennifer Conwell and let her know I would be on my way. It works out great for me because I am more relaxed, I trust her, and she knows I am dramatic. For Leaf it is great because he can go to practically every doctors appointment since he is working at the same place.
Personally, I am not a big fan of how the picture was taken but I have a picture. Leaf got to see the baby's heartbeat and it moving like a wild thing. Obviously ADD starts in the womb. So far we do not know the sex of the baby so we call it Peanut for now.
Personally, I am not a big fan of how the picture was taken but I have a picture. Leaf got to see the baby's heartbeat and it moving like a wild thing. Obviously ADD starts in the womb. So far we do not know the sex of the baby so we call it Peanut for now.
1 comment:
Isn't he/she the cutest thing you have ever seen!
Grandma
Post a Comment