So, off to Monterey with my mom and nieces. We went tide pooling where we dragged my mom up over every rock.


Then we set off to the Wharf where Lindsey ate a pile of clams that even the waiter was shocked by. Next, grandma was convinced that riding in a surrey would be fun. I protested. I argued that I was the only person over 5 feet tall and the only one who could reach the pedals. I was out voted.
For the next hour I listened to my lovely nieces yell about how old we were, slow we were, and to go further. At one point I even got off the surrey and ran behind pushing it. As much fun as they look they are a ton of work.

On top of the surrey adventure I worked in my moms classroom the whole next day. I climbed on ladders, carried boxes, and visited the bathroom a lot. All things I can do but at the time I just wanted a nap.

On top of the surrey adventure I worked in my moms classroom the whole next day. I climbed on ladders, carried boxes, and visited the bathroom a lot. All things I can do but at the time I just wanted a nap.
1 comment:
Well I probably wouldn't have had you push had I known.
Grandma
Post a Comment