Friday, November 23, 2007

I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!

Today I finished my Master's work. All that is left is paper work. I am a little mad because the University of Phoenix does not have honors and I completed the entire thing with nothing less than and A. Not even on A-. Compared to a science degree education is pretty simple....just tons of writing. So that is why there has been a lull in the blog.

I left the last post off with Jack having surgery on his ear....first it is Jack. So in two days he removed the bandages. Everything looked fine the doctor said but this is Jack we are talking about. The same dog that does not potty when it rains or the grass is wet. So a few days go by and I am back at the vet because his ear is full of fluid again. They drained and re-wrapped his ear and off we went. He kept that on a few more days and then I went back and this time they wrapped him really good. Then the bad stuff started. Jack got an infection and he smelled like a brothel after a long day. It was gross. My dad and I removed the bandages(doc's orders) with a crowd of Clendenen's watching and laughing as I gagged. This seemed to do the trick for the smell. Yet another trip to the doctors and some antibiotics and Jack is on his way.

On the baby front I have another ultrasound coming up since the baby was so uncooperative. I was pretty worried and called the Doctor to ask what was going on. She assured me it was routine and that they just need to finish getting pictures. I felt much better a few days later when all the blood work came back for the Alpha Fetal Protein test showing everything was fine on that front too. The other good news is the party in my belly. I have definite kicks that cannot be confused with gas. On a lucky night we can even hear her heartbeat with Leaf's stethoscope.

Other than that I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: