Love is a funny thing. It can just hit you at any moment. Well today I fell in love with a car... I even called Leaf to tell him about it. It is cute, small, fast, and a lot of money. It definitely is a chick car. It is an Mercedes SLK Coup. I am even thinking about buying the dye cast of it so I can dream about driving it to the beach or to lunch.
The reality of life is I will never pay that much for a car....I would drive a Ford Focus forever because I am inherently cheap. I am also a worry wart so I want a bigger car to carry my child in. Practicality calls so Honda Odyssey here I come. ![]()
I did consider a Honda Pilot but then I realized I am short and could not lift any child into an SUV everyday. So all those A's for a soccer mom car, I guess I will get used to it.
3 comments:
Y'know, I hear there's a really nice Infiniti G35 Coupe about to go on the market ;-)
Well, I gotta say, Honda Odyssey is one of the best soccer mom cars out there. It has a lot of zip and is quite comfortable. Pete's mom keeps buying them and she can't blame her kids for why she has it anymore. They're all 18+ and out of the house.
My mom and sister both drove one for years, Heidi still has hers! I could never bring myself to get one but find that we are just about grown out of our sedan already and need to get something bigger... those strollers take up the whole trunk!
Post a Comment