The person who invented the detachable shower head is a god. You never really appreciate the invention until it becomes an actual necessity to use it. For years I took for granted the little shower head sprinkling on my head. Every once in a while I would detach it to spray the shampoo off the wall or to wash the wall after I cleaned the shower. Most recently I used the detachable head to clean SCUBA gear. Beyond that I thought the invention was useless. Now I know the truth.
At some point in the last few weeks I lost my ability to reach all the important areas of my body to clean. Very disturbing for a person like me obsessed with germs. I struggled for a few days. Nearly passing out while trying to twist to reach parts of my backside and my toes (I do not want to even imagine what will happen in the future...15 weeks to go). Then one day I looked up and there in the shower was the answer to my problems, the detachable shower head. I can pull it down and with little effort direct a powerful stream of water anywhere I want. So far I can get soap all the places I need it is just getting the soap off. So for now I am safe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment