Monday, February 4, 2008

This sucks

Okay, now I am a little unhappy. I am ready for this all to be over at this point. I have to do ANOTHER glucose tolerance test. For those of you who do not remember that is a overnight fast then 3 hours of testing with no food.

Regardless of the test results I have to change my diet. I was fine about it all until I talked to Leaf. Then the tears flowed. So no more cookies, french fries, or anything like that. I made the switch this weekend and I do feel a lot better...

The other big thing was I realized that part of my issue was work. I am exhausted at the end of the day and the last thing I want to do it cook, exersize, or make a healthy lunch for the next day. Plus, I am having pain and what I found out are contractions. So this is my last week at work. I went back and forth over this. It is hard because I am used to pushing through things. I know what I have to do but it does not make it any better.

To top it off the guys at the proshop will not let me golf anymore. I can go to the range and if I play I have to take a partner...who am I going to get during the day?

So for the next 8 weeks or so I will be home....with my consolation prize, Singing Star. Leaf got me to stop crying when he said he would take me to Best Buy to get it. I figure that between Guitar Hero and Singing Star I should be okay.

No comments: