Sunday, March 30, 2008

Elana's First Week


So Elana is now one week old. She poops, sleeps, and eats. That is about as exciting as it gets. My mom and Shannen have been around all week to help me out. Angela covered one afternoon too. I am surprisingly not to exhausted but Leaf my say otherwise. I may be a bit grouchy at times....but is that really any different than normal?

I will say the biggest surprise has been breast feeding. Elana is a bit early and the lactation lady claims that is why she is having a hard time. She has got the process down know but it was a rough start. I am glad we pushed through but I see why people give up.

So I hope this week goes as great as last week and that Elana continues to thrive and grow.

2 comments:

deannederego said...

She so looks like Leaf in this picture!!!!! I can't wait to meet her :)

Anonymous said...

I love this pic of my little neice! What a great pic!
-Shannen