Thursday, May 15, 2008

ALLERGIES!!

Okay yesterday started out pretty normal. Leaf went to work, I woke up around 10 or 11, Dee was visiting so we talked, and we shopped. Elana was an angel and let us eat tacos and shop for a good couple of hours. It was nice until.....she had the poop of her life in Target. Dee and I both were shocked. Something about having a Hunter around makes my kid poop. It was so bad that I just threw Elana's pants in the garbage. Luckily they were cheap.

Later in the day Leaf and I went on a dinner date with Nick (Leafs other woman/friend). For years I have obligatorily gone to dinner with Nick and his latest lady friend just for him to break up with the girl that night or the next day. It has happened so many times that Nick even tells girls about our curse. So last night I managed to remember the girls name (I do not like to get to invested for obvious reasons) and have a nice conversation. Leaf and I were really impressed with this girl and loved having dinner with her. Everything seemed to be fine until later that night Nick texts Leaf saying it is over. I said it had to be a joke because when they left Nick was driving and he cannot text and drive. We went to bed thinking it was a joke and in the morning Leaf called Nick and it was true. To say I was mad at Nick and wondering if there was a shrink who could fix the guy is an understatement. I even called my mom and complained about it (she works with Nick). Well I was right it was one big joke. After I swore off Nick and told Leaf we needed to sit him down for a talk it was a joke. To pull something off on Leaf is pretty good because he does not fall for that stuff. It was however totally believable that Nick would through the nicest woman he ever dated away. He once broke up with a girl because they lost to us in doubles ping pong. Anyway God willing this one will work out. I really like her and now that I am invested it better last a little while.

So for the title, allergies. I am totally sick from allergies. I have a headache, runny nose, achy joints, and a sore throat. I know your joints but do not usually hurt from allergies but I have other stuff going on that causes that a lot. This usually happens and I hoped I would avoid it but it is not the case. Leaf hooked me up with some Clariton and I am going to be okay. I just can't wait for it to kick in.

No comments: