
Okay to say life has been stressful and busy is an understatement. Leaf keeps promising that it will get better but it never does there is always something new....I still believe Leaf every time he says it will get better. The stress is that everything is happening at once. Leaf is finishing up his residency which is a lot of work and long hours, we are trying to buy a house, we are living in a house that someone else is trying to sell (we rent it), and it goes on....The bright spot is we have a beautiful little girl who loves us.
So here is the news items. Leaf got a JOB...a real one that pays normal pharmacists wages. So in reality Leaf is right it is almost over....30 more days! The other good news is we are moving home to my parents. I do not know how excited they are but it helps we are bringing Elana along.
The big Elana news is she smiles all the time...and none of that fake stuff everyone was trying to claim. These are for real. I will say Leaf gets the best ones which makes me a little irked. I am the one up at 3:10 writing this because for some reason he cannot keep himself awake! Still I get a few.
The other big news is Elana takes a bottle. She first did it when Dee was over and it was pretty simple. I have heard horror stories of trying to get kids to take a bottle but she is related to Leaf and I who don't miss to many meals.
On that note, I am wondering when is the point that I just start accepting that I am a little "thicker" than before. The scale has not moved in weeks, I have no clothes to wear because apparently I was once anorexic and did not know it. I had no clue what a pain being fat is. I do not like that my belly hangs over my shorts like a middle aged man or that my thighs rub together in a very uncomfortable way. I did finally realize that my belly is here to stay unless I do something about it.
I might get to that next week.
So here is the news items. Leaf got a JOB...a real one that pays normal pharmacists wages. So in reality Leaf is right it is almost over....30 more days! The other good news is we are moving home to my parents. I do not know how excited they are but it helps we are bringing Elana along.
The big Elana news is she smiles all the time...and none of that fake stuff everyone was trying to claim. These are for real. I will say Leaf gets the best ones which makes me a little irked. I am the one up at 3:10 writing this because for some reason he cannot keep himself awake! Still I get a few.
The other big news is Elana takes a bottle. She first did it when Dee was over and it was pretty simple. I have heard horror stories of trying to get kids to take a bottle but she is related to Leaf and I who don't miss to many meals.
On that note, I am wondering when is the point that I just start accepting that I am a little "thicker" than before. The scale has not moved in weeks, I have no clothes to wear because apparently I was once anorexic and did not know it. I had no clue what a pain being fat is. I do not like that my belly hangs over my shorts like a middle aged man or that my thighs rub together in a very uncomfortable way. I did finally realize that my belly is here to stay unless I do something about it.I might get to that next week.
1 comment:
Wow, Donna. That's quite a mix of news. All I can say is, I hope it goes well. One of my friends took about 9 months to get rid of her baby fat and it sounds like it was a lot of work. Good luck getting back to your anorexia stage. :)
- Eyrene
Post a Comment