Saturday, May 31, 2008

Elana's First Shots

What was I thinking. I had no clue that I would get that upset when Elana got her shots. Even Leaf's eyes watered. The needles are huge and there are tons of them...well three but still. I have never heard such a blood curdling scream in my life. I guess everyone goes through it.

The good news on the visit is that Elana is growing and developing well. She is doing all the right things. Not a huge surprise, Elana is not very tall BUT she is husky. Leaf asked that doctor if Elana's size is a predictor of her future height and the guy looked at me and laughed. If Elana breaks 5'3" she will be a giant in our family. Not Dee or Auntie Shannie tall but at least she can shop in the regular people section.

Since Dee is back in England I will try my best to keep this up. There were so many funny things that happened but I realize now back dating is boring and I do not have time to update now. So Dee and whoever else wastes their time at work reading this I will redouble the effort...whatever that means.

2 comments:

Eyrene said...

I'm keepin' the hope alive that Elana will get that 5'3" and have an easier time finding clothes than her mama's family.

Anonymous said...

Yay! She will be taller than you... you will lose your belly too. Hope dad vaccumed up the kitty litter in the guest room before you stayed there :)