Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Elana's 4 Month pics



Elana wanted to wear these I swear.


This is from our trip to Monterey to escape the heat. Obviously I forgot to pack a blanket for her. I froze since that is my sweatshirt. This kid is made for traveling she never made a peep all day.

This is when I realized why they have those safety belts on the baby stuff. The bassinet was worse. I caught her flipping her legs over the side for leverage...now she sleeps in a crib.

Lindsey is pretty quiet and does not seem to care so much but she loves her cousin. This was a rare chance for her to hold the baby without Camryn bugging her.


Here are the girls at Sycamore Grove after a picnic lunch. We have a picture of my grandparents from about 25 years ago in the same park. This park is one of the reasons I wanted to move home. I love the smell of the trees and the peacefulness of the place.

4 comments:

Liz Nicks said...

Leaf Jr looks so happy hanging out in her boppy...that smile is precious. And yes, I said Leaf Jr because she looks JUST like him...I think at least.

Eyrene said...

Awesome pictures and descriptions. Thanks. :)

Donna said...

Liz you are right she does look just like Leaf. If I did not pop her out myself I would not believe she came from me. Her personality is all me. She talks a ton and has little patience. The girl can scream!

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love my little tiny mini Leaf neice! I stole that picture of all the girls! I did not realize how pale Elana until seing that pic. That is all Leaf too!

Love,
Auntie Shannie