Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My kid stinks

Elana smells like a sewer. First, it was that she did not poop for several days. That was fine you expect a little funk. I also expected that it would go away. NOPE. Countless people have held her and then passed her to me to say they thought she pooped. Well she did not. I have looked at what I am eating, how much she is eating, is it gas or what. She just has a stinky pooper.

The kid can clear a room...worst than a dog fart and those are bad. They are a little less once she poops but then she builds up some funk in there. I can only imagine what will happen once she starts real food.

Her other newer thing she has developed is screaming. Not at anything and not because she is mad just because she likes the sound of her voice. Leaf and I know nothing else but according to everyone else this is abnormal....whatever. She also likes to babble a lot so I think she is just talking loudly. Sometimes she laughs huge belly laughs after she yells which is funny. She also like if you join in and scream a bit too. I guess the days of quiet mornings and peacefulness are gone.

Oh and we misplaced the camera charger in the move. I think it is in a box in storage so I have no pictures for a while. I am going to see if I can get another charger somewhere.

No comments: