Saturday, July 12, 2008

This is my life

Okay we came to our senses. We had a house and could still have it but when we started looking at what needed to be done in the next 6 months and what we were paying we decided to walk. Plus the home inspection opened our eyes to some things. Basically at this point we are going to take a break from house hunting and just relax for a few weeks. Our back up plan is just to add on to my parents house.

Now this is something that can only happen to me. Leaf and I decided to take a trip to the mall and have a family night out. We are kind of exploring places we used to go as kids and seeing how they changed. Elana was hungry so I said lets go to Nordstrom because they have a mothers area in the bathroom. Elana and I went in and found a nice spot on a couch but it was not in the mothers area because they were all full. It was in the main sitting area. No big deal I thought since it was the women's room. Half way through my first boob a little boy, about 5, walks in with is mom and he was on a mission. He ran in all crazy and went straight to the bathroom. I thought nothing of it. About a minute later the same kid came running and plopped on the couch next to me declaring "I am all done going pee" I said great. Then he said what are you doing. Mind you the kids head is about 6 inches from my boob. The Elana decides she needs to look at him too. Now the 5 yr old kid has my boob in his face and is talking to me. His horrified mother runs out of her stall (why she let her 5 yr old by pee by himself, who knows) and comes and gets her son. I apologized but I really should not have. I just hope the kid does not have nightmares.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! That is a great mall story, Donna. I love it. That little kid needs to go to manner's school. How rude!!

Shannen