First, Elana enjoyed the flight. She spent the entire time minus a quick nap entertaining the crew and passengers. We walked most of the time....which works out to about 8 hours of me walking. As we walked the aisle Elana waved at everyone. She was really good but since we were chasing the sun any daylight meant it was time to party. I just laughed it off and figured when we got home WE could sleep.
Neither of us slept. Me because I did not want to get all screwed up with the time change and Elana because she was so excited to see everyone. I missed making a video of Elana seeing Leaf for the first time. I think she almost levitated. It was the craziest thing I have ever seen. Elana threw everything she had in her hands and jumped and screamed. Now her new thing is Daddy all the time. She cuddles him more and when we take her into our bed she rolls over to be by him. It is pretty cute.
So we are now home, adjusted, and unpacked. Now we just have to get ready for the next adventure. There are tons of trips coming up, some big and some small.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment