Sunday, March 29, 2009

Kats Box

I may be a smart alec, I may be sick but this deserves and entire posting....

For those of you who do not know Livermore...it is a middle class town with pretty conservative people. The place where a national laboratory that may or may not build weapons to destroy humanity can exist with only a protest once a year...that only out of towners attend. So that being said this is hilarious....to me.

My exit happens to be the exit that lab rats (people who work at the lab...) take to get on and off the freeway when they go home or go to work. The other day I merged onto Vasco road and settled behind a car driven apparently by a woman named Kat. She was driving a black Honda Element with the license plate KatsBox....

A double entendre you might be thinking...at least. Kat must have no friends or at least not any friends that would spare her the shame of riding in a car that is either a litter box or a vagina!!! Not that I am a fan of the use of the word box for a vagina...just chalk that one up to being a geologist...but for this post I must use it.

Kat, whoever you are, I will be your friend. Don't use that personalized plate. You look like a freaking idiot. People see that plate and like me passed you, looked inside and saw for the middle aged, blond that you are.

No comments: