Thursday, April 2, 2009

Married 10 years...

Okay so I was just trying to bait some readers in. Being married 10 years is amazing...I guess you cannot hear how sarcastic I said that. I am not a yell from the mountain tops, tell everyone I know about how much I love my husband. I love the guy...looking back we did do a lot of things and accomplished tons. Three college degree's, four separate careers, owned 3 houses, Leaf got a hole in one..which I saw sorta of, 3 dogs, a cat, Elana and well. That is just what rolled off my pea brain.

For my mother, who will worry I am a being mean to Leaf, I did get a card (I never get cards, waste of money) and I even added my own little nice note.

It is a little scary and amazing to look back. We were pretty young and I totally had no clue what I was getting into. For some reason I never thought beyond getting married. I loved Leaf and I figured that was enough. At some point I realized we were poor and wanted to move back in with my parents....with Leaf of course. I think those years will be some that we will talk about and laugh about forever. I will say, the last 10 years were not a cake walk but we made it. It was full of many joys and a few bumps. In the end we are a great team and I love Leaf more and more everyday.

No comments: