Friday, March 13, 2009

London Fog...Cha

Elana's first pub visit.

Whoever coined the term London fog was highly wasted. Fog burns off occasionally...this is overcast!!! Dee said it would be cold and well she was right. It is very cold but nice if you walk. Nothing we were not prepared for.


Today we had a lazy day and just hung out around the house and then went to a pub for a bit to eat. Somehow we ate a mayonnaise sandwich with chicken and hamish meat tossed it. They called it a club sandwich but even Alex did not guess that is what would come to the table. I did not have a beer I tried some cider but I am told I need to have a proper pint at another pub. Leaf would love the pub we did bring him but her hung out in the diaper bag. I figured we would bring him out when Alex and him can have a pint together.


Elana and I both have adjusted well. Elana ,as per any trip we take, is cutting a tooth or two. She is a bit irritable at times but nothing a kitty cannot nip. Elana is also not a big fan of using a buggy cover to keep warm. I finally had to just bundle her up and let her brave the elements. Luckily is will be warmer this weekend....60 degrees or so and there is a mention of the sun coming out.


Anyhow we will be off to Granny's tomorrow. Elana has caused tons of preparations to be made. I just hope Granny is prepared for the whirlwind that is about to arrive.

No comments: