Friday, May 8, 2009

My husband must be cheating...

How else would you explain the dishes being done, lawns mowed, and things mysteriously being cleaned by someone other than me. Either that or he literally turned into a new Leaf. I warned him I would be blogging about this. It is amazing but something has happened to Leaf. I cannot even complain that I am doing more. For the first time in our marriage I was being the lazy one. I almost did not know what to do. I was being beat at my own game.

It really has been nice and this has been happening for a while. Bit by bit Leaf started doing all sorts of things. Not that he was lazy before but he was a total procrastinator...I LOVE the new Leaf even more than the old one.

Lucky me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, yeѕ this paragraph is aсtually fastidіous and I
have learned lοt of things from it on the topiс of blogging.

thanks.

my ωebpage ... sell House Fast