I saw the doctor today and she took me off bed rest. So tomorrow I have an 8 am tee time followed by my usual 2 mile walk....Just kidding. I am really of bed rest though.
Thank goodness since Leaf made me ride to work with him today and then spend the entire day in the lunch room until my appointment. He did not want me to drive. I am free to drive, clean, walk, ALL in moderation. So if I feel okay I make the call.
I did contemplate not telling Leaf because then maybe I could squeeze a few more chores out of him. Maybe a good back rub or some sympathy. So it was good while it lasted but back to normalcy.
With the exception of the "sugar" this has been a pretty uneventful deal for me. I know I complained that I wanted this over last week but for now I am happy waiting it out. I just want a healthy baby....oh and may she be as cute as my nieces.
Oh and a message to my cousins...Our last name is Sexton. NO matter what we name the baby her name can be made fun of. I will just have to teach her how to do the death stare I use on my students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wait until you find out that this is the easiest part of being a parent!
mom
...but being a grandparent is the greatest! I am very extited!!
Post a Comment