Thursday, February 14, 2008

Why Peanut might be an only child

Next time someone asks if I want to donate to the Diabetes Foundation the answer is YES. God willing I will not have to prick myself anymore once the baby is born. I am also going to remember this next time Leaf says he wants more children. I have not even gone through labor and if there is any question in the future as to who gets "fixed." He is having the vasectomy!

To say I am not a fan of being pregnant at this point is an understatement. I have a special diet...which honestly is not very unlike what I was eating prepregnancy with the exception of carbs at every meal. I cannot golf very well anymore BUT I am leaving in a few minutes to try. AND I have to prick my finger every few hours. The worse part is I am horrible at it and seem to mess up the tests and have to prick myself 3 times just to get one reading. At least I do not have to give myself injections. I will spare everyone the pictures.

So next time the checker asks if I want to donate to some diabetes foundation I am doing it. Karma can't hurt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and she will have a huge effect on the rest of your natural life as well.callie