The other day as I was making one of many trips to a public bathroom it occured to me, "who is the idiot who actually flushes a public toilet with their hand?" With the exception of old people and the infirm who should not do that crazy balancing act we all do, who touches that? Think about it...you are standing in a public restroom, in puddles of god knows what. It is cleaned by some high school kid who could give a crap (no pun intended) if the bathroom floor is really clean. Then you take your contaminated foot and flush the toilet! When you think about it that way maybe I should not wear shoes in the house!
I would hate to think the hand flusher is the person behind the counter at Subway or the nice lady at the bank. I know they may wash their hands but come on, how clean can you get them? Plus, there is a large percentage of people who do not wash their hands then touch that door handle we all have to grab to leave a bathroom. This I have observed many times. Because of this I have, on occasion, waited at the door for someone to enter the bathroom so I could slip out without out having to touch the handle. This could be excessive but you know a non-hand washer probably flushes the toilet with their hands!
So good luck next time you visit th cesspool otherwise known as a public bathroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Actually you are quite obsessive! Soap is very good now-a-days.
Post a Comment