Thursday, April 17, 2008

Week 3

Arnold watching his baby...do not worry mom he does not sleep with her! I just laid her down and he looked in the bassinet.



This should explain my week....I cannot remember what happened. Leaf stayed home, I slept, I woke up, and I fed the baby. We did see a friend on ours who also had a baby recently.
Me and Baby Emma, she is 6 weeks

Other than that I feel great and I am back to walking and doing normal things.

Part of my fog right now is due to the fact Gram is back in the hospital and life as she knows it will never be the same. She will most likely not return to her apartment and she needs more care than we can give her. She needs regular breathing treatments and to eat more. To say she was not eating healthy is an understatement. Basically she was eating chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup for dinner and pie. It was not that she did not have access to cooked food the woman just likes ice cream! Hopefully Gram's quality of life will improve with all the breathing treatments.

At some point I will give my rant on smoking and lack of exercise. I am three for three for grandmothers who smoked and now have emphysema. It is absolutely horrible to watch.

Anyhow, I will make sure to get a good picture this Saturday since Elana will be four weeks old!

2 comments:

Liz Nicks said...

Ok, so I have that swadler for Connor and I loved it! Too bad I didn't remember about it till she only had a couple weeks left of swadle time! Bad mommy:)

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest pic I have ever seen! Look how much Arnold loves his baby sister! I want to squeeze both of their little faces!
Signed, Auntie Shannie