
Well we have keys. I have not blogged about the house deal in a while because I did not want to jinx it. What a nightmare this has been. I will say the biggest losers in the whole "mortgage meltdown" has been hard working, honest people. It took a minor miracle but we have a house.
My parents and Johnny were a big help and got us through it all....although both Leaf and I talked about just staying with my parents permanently. They are getting older and maybe we should just stay to take care of them...just kidding. They have been taking care of us. They cook for us, wash clothes, clean, watch the baby. It is scary how easily Leaf and I just moved in and took over. We could easily be the house guests that never leave. Don't worry mom we are moving.
So this weekend is the big move out so feel free to call us and stop by. The only caveat is that you have to bring your own chair; we are going for the rustic nomad look.
2 comments:
Congrats on the home. It is beautiful!!! How exciting
Wow-Now I really have an empty house! And I miss my morning baby smiles.
Mom
Post a Comment