So things are going along fast. Elana cannot crawl but she is really working on it. She has a new jumper thinger that we had to buy after visiting a friend. Today she looked like Michael Flattley (sp?) doing the river dance. This was after the shots that were supposed to make her sleep.
As far as new tricks, Elana is a talker like no one else...she is my daughter. She is constantly chatting it up and not so quietly either. I am trying to get it across to her that you cannot talk and eat but it is hard to reason with someone who just says dadadada all the time... Like we do with the dog we interpret what she is saying so she does a great Barry Gibb impression and says I love you.
Our big adventure for today was making baby food....not because I am a nut but because I tried the baby food chicken and gross just the begins to describe it. So I whipped up some boiled chicken, rice, green beans and peas. Passed them through the food processor and we had a gourmet meal. Elana loved it so much she smiled and squealed. She was pounding on her high chair. She got that from Leaf, easy to please. So now I am thinking about how to but Gerber out of business....I have a plan for organic, minimally processed, no preservative baby food....in your grocers freezer!
I will just add that to my to do list.
This picture sums up my typical day with Camryn
My trip as the photographer/junk carrier/watch who does not want to go on the ride person
No comments:
Post a Comment