So here is the deal there are rules to "tagging" and I will undoubtly break some (rule 3 specifically).
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post (ok, 6 people is a lot by the way!)
4. If you are tagged, DO IT and pass it along
So here is my go at this.
1. I like to wear womans underwear. Theoretically this is not a problem since I am a woman. Unlike Dustin Hoffman I buy my underwear at Walmart. Well really only since moving to Livermore.
2. I met President Reagan...I remembered he was President but he only remember being Govenor. Hey the jellybeans were a nice parting gift.
3. I was once suspend from school for beating up the school bully. This kid was horrible. I had a bloody lip and he had a nasty black eye. Considering I did not get in trouble at home and my mom even bought me candy to eat while I was in inschool suspension.
4. I hate sandwhiches. I know I worked at Togo's and that is how I starte dating Leaf but still I hate them. I have just in the last year started to eat them and only with a certain Milton's bread. The best part is I did not even know I did not like sandwhiches until I started teaching and had to bring lunch. I asked my mom what she used to make me when I was a kid...she laughed and said she would but bread in one bag and meat in another. Which is the same solution I came up with.
5. My second toe is bigger than the first and on that topic I have a crocrid nose. I think I was born that way but once in high school I broke my nose with a tennis racket in PE....long story but I hit myself trying to protect my face from a ball. I also nocked it pretty good with a the G in Granda when I was on the dance team. I also got it knocked pretty hard in the nose and got a black eye when I was headbutted during a soccer game.
6. I was an all state Tuba player in junior high. I sat first chair as a Freshman. In marching band I was blown in the air by a wind gust with my Suzaphone. I think I weighed 85 pounds. Needless to say I was on the dance team the next year instead of marching band. The gogo boots an sequenced outfit were hot!
Now I guess I will tag some people. Dee, Alex that is all I know who blog...do I will break that rule.
No comments:
Post a Comment