Okay so things are going well this week. The girls have not been to my house because of some intestinal bug, Elana is cutting another tooth, and life is getting back to normal.
A miracle happened on Friday...almost as amazing as the second coming...I guess you would have to believe in the first one though for that statement to have any relevance...anyhow Leaf decided on his own that he was going to help out more with the baby. First, I must say, Leaf is a great dad and really he does a lot as far as things go. I am not even typing this because he reads the blog, he really does help a ton. So I do tease Leaf that he does not get up and is such a hard sleeper or a chauvinist. Well Leaf decided to get up all night on Friday. Since Elana decided to get more teeth she is up more at night. Leaf got up every time and brought Elana to me. Then he watched her all day by himself while I was gone! He totally played it cool like it was no big deal. I know I do it everyday so it should be no big deal but it was nice to have a break.
The other good thing happening this week is Dee is coming to town and we are doing some work around the house. I think we may actually be able to have a house warming some time...or not.
Anyhow I will post pictures of the work when we are done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment