So Dee tough luck I can have something on Monday. I only needed the gallon of paint I bought to cover the walls. The best part of painting was me having to climb on top of the closet and paint the wall above...our closets have a shelf above them and we guessed I would not fall through. I also guess there was framing and studs up there.
Poor Shannen. Elana is just at the age. She does not hate you she is just tired when you come. If I was Leaf would have been garbage too.
ELF...or ELL I guess now. You just wait I am sure your kids will be cute and trouble too. I will get you a hammer.
Liz...now I am really mad. Elana is as big as Connor. I am guessing not as tall yet but almost I am sure. I am freaking 5'2" my kid will be as big as me when she is in first grade. The moral of the story is to be careful what you wish for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks. I will just wait here until you upload them then. jk
Now that I think about it, one can would have been fine with only 3 walls with multiple doors and windows all over them. Glad you didn't fall through the ceiling too.. It might be the best place to take a photo from :p
It's Tuesday... my Tuesday is almost gone too. Where are the pics?? Fyi Alex has some cute pics of Elana on flickr
WOW third post.. Happy Hanukkah!!
Well, Deanne...I can tell you how great the bathroom looks all finished and painted, along with the rest of the house. But, somehow even with a lot of description, I think the visual will be even better. Donna - where are De's pics? Deanne-if Donna still does not have pics up by her Jan. housewarming, I will take some and upload them for you. What's your e-mail?
Sincerely,
Auntie Shannie
P.S. Update: Elana doesn't hate me anymore! Whew!
Thanks Shannen! Yeah I saw my mom's pics on flickr.com and Elana is smiling in every pic with you :p My email is deannederego at hotmail dot com. We have a few pictures up on flickr too, we are friends of Donna and Leaf so you should be able to look at ours, if not Donna will show you!
btw- when you post, instead of clicking anonymous, click Name/URL and just enter your name.. the url is optional :)
Post a Comment