Well I have not uploaded pictures, I have not blogged and well I do not care. Life has been really busy. Not that anything changed I think I am just tired.
I guess I did a lot since the last blog. We had my Dad's 60th birthday party which meant the house had to be done....a miracle in that Leaf and I still like each other. We had to work together to get a lot done and both of us are hard headed. We actually pulled it off with few disagreements. We have learned to work together pretty well at this point.
Following my Dad's birthday was Hanukkah and Christmas..yes we do them all in the Sexton house. Well at least we attend them all. This year was low key but next year we will have to light every night for Hanukkah and do presents. This year we got away with one night and that was just for my family.
Elana is growing in leaps and bounds. She is sleeping less and doing more. She can now stand and cruise around things and she is into everything. She also has learned to tell jokes...not ones we understand but she thinks they are funny. She babbles and then ends it with laughing. I think she gets that from her Dad and Aunty Shannie. They tell jokes all the time that only they think are funny. Elana also mimics a lot. She loves to cough after you cough. The funniest thing she is doing is coughing when she farts. I guess it helps push it out or something. Whatever she does is always followed by a big smile. When I get my lazy self around to it I will post some new pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hilarious. I love it. The other day Pete's mom made him laugh so hard that he also farted as he was laughing and it sounded like his butt was laughing too. His mom cried from laughing so hard at him (but her butt remained silent).
your blog is feel good......
Elana totally gets the telling jokes that only we think are funny from her dad and aunty Shannie. Although, now we have Leaf, Elana and I that think the jokes are funny. The crowd is getting bigger. When you have your next kid, s/he too will join this team. Although you and Jason are on the other side where you look at eachother while rolling your eyes, saying to yourselves, "they really think they are funny, aren't they?" I laugh at stuff al the time, and Jason says, "I wish Donna were here. She would understand!" Yeah, whatever you guys! This one is for my brother..."You two can't even take a shower...with a beautiful woman...without wearing your jeans...hahahaha!" What movie do you think that's from?
Wow had to plug Shannen's quote in to google to find the movie and remember that :) Crap.. Donna and I used to watch that movie all the time!
It's okay Donna, Mom posted pictures online and Shannen posted one too. As long as I get semi regular updates :)I know how it is being busy.
Oh My! I laughed at Shannen's joke/line. I do not remember what movie it is from but Dee is the expert. Elana is really showing her personality-she fits right in with the family!!
Mom
Well, it is from my favorite 80's movie, "Weird Science" of course! I pretty much know nearly every line of that movie, sadly enough. I wonder why I was absorbing movie lines back then instead of my multiplication and long division. I guess memorizing movie lines were easier for me than math ever was!
Post a Comment