My old camera crapped out on me so we got a new one. Luckily Circuit City is going out of business and we snagged a nice camera for a good deal....at least we thing so for now. Finally I will have some pictures again!!
Over the weekend we took a trip to Monterey. Leaf played in a golf tournament and I spent most of my time avoiding the rain. Elana loved it. She slept all night both nights. Stupid me thought there was something magical about the travel crib. When we got home I brought the crib into our bedroom. That night I laid her down and hoped for the best....of course it did not work. My mom says she never got us to sleep through the night until we stopped nursing, I hope she is right.
I did let Elana have some beers before bed....
1 comment:
Haha! Love the beer pic. I am sure the beer co. would love to have a copy of that. I love this little girl! Have so much fun in England! I think she might take her first steps on British ground too. I didn't get our invitations out on time, so tell De that I will have to send it to her, likely this week.
Post a Comment