Okay so Melanie says it is a good luck. Today during my preEngland adventure a bird pooped right on my freaking head. The bird was high up on a building because it hurt. Good thing I have baby wipes with me all the time now!
Leaf wants me to keep him updated through the blog so here it goes. I will say there will be a surprise later in the week for him...I am laughing about it already.
Since I was getting passports today I figured I would start with today's adventure. The passport fiasco turned into a trip to San Francisco. Elana went on her first BART trip and well lets pray that tomorrow she is in a better mood. She was not the best passenger. Screaming at the top of her lungs because she thought it is funny only amused herself. I managed to find song after song after song to sing. I will take the doctors advice and give her some Benadryl.
I retrack any positive comments I made on Facebook about passport workers. The Barney Fife's at the door take their job way to seriously and would not let Elana have a snack despite the fact that they were taking FOREVER. At the end of the day I got my passport....I did contemplate telling one of the guards to suck it but then I realized he had a gun, a badge, and I really did not want to be arrested by the guy. He totally was the type to over react.
My day was not all the gloomy. I had three hours to burn so we went on adventure. First I discovered Moscone Center...What a place. The playground was awesome and my parents neglected to take me there as a kid.... I may predate the playground so they cannot be totally blamed. I also went to SFMOMA...if anyone remembers from a year or so ago I am not a fan of modern art. Well I guess now I am. At least the west coast version.
So now I have to get to bed it is late. The next update should be from London!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Donna, I have also heard that it is good luck if a bird poops on you. It is an old Italian belief from what I understand! That means only good things with your travels and your (and Elana's) time with the Brits!
Looks like it'll be interesting times ahead. Looking forward to the updates.
Post a Comment